Infosys has released an official notification about the Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023 on its website. They intend to fill up the vacancies of Process Executive by this Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023. The applications can be submitted online from 07th January 2023.
Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023
More details about the Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023; like eligibility criteria, salary details, last date of submission, Application fee, and How to apply are below.
|Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023 Details|
|Name of Organization||Infosys|
|Job Type||Private Sector|
|Name of Post||Process Executive|
|Job Location||Infosys BPM Limited, Bangalore|
|Work Experience||0 Years - 02 years|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023: About Them
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company, after Tata Consultancy Services, by 2020 revenue figures, and the 602nd largest public company in the world, according to the Forbes Global 2000 ranking. Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology purpose and next-generation services. In India, Infosys is a household company and is ranked as one of the most admirable companies. Infosys offers world-class technologies, consultancies, execution as well as the process.
Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023, candidates must have these Criteria in Age, Educational Qualifications etc. Check those details below.
Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
The educational Qualification you need to apply for Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023 is provided here. Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023 Qualification details are below.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Process Executive||Bachelor's Degree|
Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023 Application Job Details & Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Experience in using ticketing tools such as Service now, Remedy, and control M will be added advantage.
- Experience in resolving queries utilizing voice skills on any VPN, Drivers, O365, driver installations, and Active directory.
- General support knowledge of Operating systems across various platforms and basic concepts of networking, and cloud computing.
- Productivity applications like Microsoft office tools.
- Open to working 24*7 and working from the office environment.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and resolve customer issues.
- Problem-solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers’ issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently.
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customers’ time.
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value.
- Work from the Office.
How to Apply for Infosys Off Campus recruitment 2023?
- Click the "Apply Now" button given below.
- Scroll down and click on 'Apply'.
- A new "Sign in" tab will be opened.
- Enter your e-mail id, Password and sign in.
- Fill out the form with the necessary details of the candidate per the instructions.
- Upload your resume and Submit the Application form.